Happy Thanksgiving from WKRP

Sorry about all the show credits in the beginning of this video — I just fast forwarded through them on youtube. Some of you younger folks may not remember the show WKRP in Cinncinatti. This is my all time favorite Thanksgiving show ever. (Which, in retrospect might reveal a little more of my somewhat warped sense of humor than I should.) If I don’t get a chance to tell you before tomorrow, Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless You!

For some reason, youtube has disabled the embed function on this video, so here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ifyi8-lxo

« « Previous Post: Conviction | Next Post: Thank You God! » »

12 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving from WKRP”

1. Helen November 26, 2008 at 10:07 am #

>Haaaaaaappy Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanksgiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiving to you and your faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamily as well. (Don’t you just love Les Nessman. The carnage wasn’t his fault, afterall.)

2. Sherri November 26, 2008 at 10:29 am #

>Thank you for that video.

WKRP was also one of my favorite shows (always lots of sarcasm!)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving katdish.

I’m so thankful I found you.

eri word “nogro”.

The new miracle cream I’m putting on my belly and thighs, and backside before dinner tomorrow!

3. Sherri November 26, 2008 at 10:31 am #

>supposed to say Veri word, not Eri word.

Appy hanksgiving rom herri!

4. Annie K November 26, 2008 at 11:44 am #

>Have a fab-o Thanksgiving Kathy!!

5. Pam November 26, 2008 at 11:47 am #

>I thought turkeys could fly too…[tongue in cheek]! You always got the best stuff Kathy! Thank you for making me literally laugh out loud. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :-]

WV: ascosiv~ What Aunt Mildred is bringing for dinner tomorrow… it’s an old family recipe…*don’t ask* (grin)

6. Matt @ The Church of No People November 26, 2008 at 12:18 pm #

>Hey, I think I’ve got everything fixed up on my end. Thanks a bunch for the heads up. Who is your pastor? That’s funny to have two people from the same church. I guess that’s called ‘word of mouth.’ Did I mention that I saw your comment a couple of weeks ago on SCL about you having a house church? Mine is a house church too! Can’t remember if I mentioned that.

7. katdish November 26, 2008 at 12:26 pm #

>Matt,

My pastor is Jeff Hogan (the little blue smiley face under “blog followers”). He is also pictured in the sidebar of this blog, but he really doesn’t sport an afro (anymore).

8. :: jamie :: November 26, 2008 at 1:06 pm #

>I LOVED that show!!!

9. Mare November 26, 2008 at 1:32 pm #

>aw, my internet is too lame to watch the video today…

nonetheless have an amazing day tomorrow!

10. Sherri November 26, 2008 at 2:29 pm #

>pray for Gabrielle.(from my post comments)

11. vanityofvanities November 26, 2008 at 4:30 pm #

>Haha I totally remember WKRP! I had a tshirt.

12. Shawn W November 26, 2008 at 11:15 pm #

>Have a great Thanksgiving!

*snicker* “nogro”