Do you know this sandwich needs? A ham sandwich!

Friend and pastor Jeff Hogan alerted me to this new alternative to sandwiches made with carbohydrate laden sandwiches buns. The masterminds at KFC have come up with a solution. Behold the New KFC Double Down Sandwich!:

For the full, in-depth (and amusing) story, check out Rant and Rave’s review of The New KFC Double-down Sandwich!

Now if you will excuse me, watching that video made my left ventricle hurt. I’m gonna go lie down.

As always – Sorry/You’re welcome.

« « Previous Post: Squirrels, coffee and brownie in a cup | Next Post: Revelation Song » »

12 Responses to “Do you know this sandwich needs? A ham sandwich!”

1. Shark Bait August 29, 2009 at 3:31 am #

>I'm 10,000 miles away, and I can still hear my arteries snapping shut.

2. Heather Sunseri August 29, 2009 at 8:00 am #

>That makes me want to throw up!!! I will definitely be reading the review, and possibly ranting about the sandwich the rest of the day. There are many things to be upset about in the world, this may have temporarily become my number 1. Excuse me while I go eat some lettuce.

3. sherri August 29, 2009 at 9:20 am #

>Probably invented by a greedy heart surgeon.

4. Candace Jean July 16 August 29, 2009 at 9:33 am #

>Ewwwww….the only thing worse would be if it was made of ham. I'm off to drink my Green Monster (as in spinach smoothie) and pretend I never saw this. My gag reflex will be overactive today.

I must extend thanks to KFC, however, for my job security. No wonder cardiology is such a lucrative business.

5. Joanne Sher August 29, 2009 at 10:33 am #

>ROFL – I'm DEFINITELY with Sherri on this one! Just make sure you have a large diet coke on the side!

6. Steph @Red Clay Diaries August 29, 2009 at 12:17 pm #

>"made my left ventricle hurt" -SNORT.

7. Jewda August 29, 2009 at 12:24 pm #

>My initial reaction was disgust, but then it turned to, "You know what? I'd try it." I'd probably like it, too, but my wife would only let me get one in my lifetime to prevent dying at the age of 30.

8. katdish August 29, 2009 at 12:42 pm #

>I've eaten some pretty fat laden products in my life. Fried chicken – good. Bacon – good. Melted cheese and special sauce – good.

Combined together? You gotta be kidding me! Who would EAT that? (Except for Jewda, of course…)

9. SarahBeeCreations August 29, 2009 at 12:57 pm #

>I hate to admit that I'd probably love that sandwich. My cardiologist would love it, too. But I'd be too embarrassed to order it or to spend $7 on a fast-food sandwich.

10. Billy Coffey August 29, 2009 at 3:26 pm #

>I would totally try this. Of course my favorite place to eat is the Waffle House, so there ya go.

11. FaithBarista Bonnie August 29, 2009 at 5:01 pm #

>I love KFC and have been in denial 'bout how bad it is. But, this is just wrong, people! They are working hard to shed customers, I guess.

12. Helen August 29, 2009 at 11:10 pm #

>I am so ashamed….Yes…I think it looks delicious…

And I would so order the diet coke.