The katdish ultimate Christmas shopping guide: Part 1

Halloween is a distant memory. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Time to put the Christmas shopping rush into full gear. But don’t fret, I’m here to guide you through the season. Over the next few weeks, I will alert you to some of the best gifts available on the internets, beginning with my first selection, Forever Lazy:

“Forever Lazy has zippered hatches in front and back for great escapes when duty calls…”

"Heh, heh...she said doodie..."

In the interest of full disclosure and giving credit where credit is due, I must share with you that this suggestion came to me from long time friend and sister-in-snark, Sarah via a series of text messages:

So there you have it. Perfect Christmas gift Number One: A bedazzled Bingo Forever Lazy.

For your shopping convenience, I have provided links to both sites:

Click on image to visit the Forever Lazy website

Click on image to visit the Bedazzler website

= win/win!

And just in case you don’t want to take my word that the Forever Lazy is a perfect Christmas gift, I’ll have you know that this garment has garnered a fairly high profile celebrity endorsement:

"We love the Forever Lazy" - Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La-La & Po

Check back next week, when I’ll be sharing MORE internet finds with you.

Happy Shopping and as always, Sorry/you’re welcome!

« « Previous Post: Words with Friends, An Idiot’s Guide Part 3: Strategery (repost) | Next Post: A lesson in politics » »

12 Responses to “The katdish ultimate Christmas shopping guide: Part 1”

1. Alise November 2, 2011 at 6:50 pm #

Every time I see an ad for a BeDazzler it makes me think of the episode of Malcolm in the Middle where Malcolm & Lois get mono and order a pizzazzler and bedazzle everything in their room, including their hair. So funny.

2. okiewife November 2, 2011 at 7:10 pm #

Now why didn’t this come on the market BEFORE I got my snuggie? Hahahahaha. OK….next??

3. Helen November 2, 2011 at 11:50 pm #

A baby onesie for a full a person fully grown? It’s like they read my tweets to @weighwhat last year when I was kidding her about embroidering a onesie in 3x adult for me and they said “FABUlous! We’ll get right on it!” Geesh, can’t they take a joke?
    Teletubbies! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

4. edmond0925 November 3, 2011 at 4:15 am #

Thanks for sharing you thoughts about this! Keep up the good work!

5. James Williams November 3, 2011 at 8:07 am #

There’s a Mike Judge movie titled Idiocracy, set in the future, where all citizens have gotten much dumber than we are now. Ads like the above make me think the movie is prophetic.

6. Jeff November 3, 2011 at 9:35 am #

I like their boldness. Not only do they think I would buy one of those, but they also think I would be so unashamed of my purchase that I would wear their product in public.

7. Marni November 3, 2011 at 9:54 am #

“Forever Lazy” reminds me of my oldest daughter. For father and I and are just so thrilled because she goes to her college classes in pajama’s and hoodies. When I saw this new product, I instantly though of her and wanted to buy her one as a joke–to me, not to her since she’s clearly okay with dressing like a homeless person. At our local Walgreen’s they are $29.50, so I’ll just get her $10 sweat pants instead. It’s expensive to be lazy these days.

I’m pretty sure if “Forever Lazy” would go market on college campuses, they’d make bazillions.

8. Marni November 3, 2011 at 9:55 am #

*Her father, not for father. I think typos are sign of old age. I’ll call Sherri and check for sure.

9. karenzach November 3, 2011 at 11:02 am #

I have one of those. Only mind doesn’t come with a zipper. At least not that I’ve found. And I’ve noticed that the more you wash and wear it, the looser it gets around the middle and the bottom part had stretched out as well.

10. karenzach November 3, 2011 at 11:03 am #

Oh, did I mention that mine came in a nude color? It goes under anything.

11. jake November 12, 2011 at 11:16 am #

Holy crap, that just made me laugh out loud REALLY hard. “Bedazzle Bingo on the ass-flap?!” Oh. My. Goodness.

1. The katdish ultimate Christmas shopping guide, Part 2 | Katdish.net - November 30, 2011

[…] my first post in this series, The katdish ultimate Christmas shopping guide, Part 1, I introduced you all to the Forever Lazy, which is basically a onesie for adults. Incidentally, it […]